Thursday, January 29, 2015

...the very first thing I noticed was that the weather is not even close to being as cold as back home, in Serbia. While at this second in Subotica (Serbia) it's 2 degree Celsius in Mersin it's 16, but people here dress like it's 2 degrees, because this weather is the winter weather for them, so they feel it more cold than we do. The second thing I noticed, is the way they drive...Fast and Furious movie makers could learn a thing or two from some middle aged bus/car drivers. Also in the bus the radio was screaming turkish music above my head, which I, to be honest, really like. Certain rhythms and sounds remind me of serbian music, so it's not so foreign for me, also many words, habits and behaviors reveal that once the two nations lived together... suso is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment